F1 Personal Scanner
Your own personal scanner, perfect for checking your pet's microchip before walks, hikes, or traveling.
- High-contrast screen as well as with an internal memory able to store up to 940 readings.
- The F1 reader can read HDX and FDX-B microchips in compliance with the Norm ISO 11784/5. It is the smallest reader on the market capable to support all ISO microchip technologies.
- Its smaller size and ergonomic design allows the user to carry it everywhere comfortably.
- The reader comes with a highly luminous LED light
- The F1 reader comes with a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery that can be recharged by connecting the USB cable to a USB port on your computer.
- The F1 reader also displays the last microchip scanned even if the device has been turned off.
- Reading Compatibility: HDX and FDX-B according to ISO Norm 11784/5
- Read Distance: HDX up to 12 cm / FDX-B up to 12 cm
- Power Supply Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Screen 2 lines of 16 characters LCD backlighted
- Dimensions 107x48x24 mm
- Weight: 50g
- Other: Multi-Language / Stores up to 940 readings
What Comes with this Scanner?
- F1 reader device
- Carry-on box
- USB cable for uploading data and recharging the battery
- Quick user guide
*Reader includes 1-year warranty (for manufacture-related defects) excludes all accessories and charger.